- Developing adaptors & interfaces for Telecom equipment’s on top of TEOCO’s product.
- The developer will be responsible for developing and implementing the whole projects service assurance solution based on project specifications.
- Development of software adaptors / drivers per customer requirements and Telecom designs
- Install, configure and train the project teams with the customized solution package
- Support the testing teams internally and onsite
- Support & guide the Customer remotely and onsite
- Technically support presale & demo activities
- The work is performed in teams and individually using advanced development platforms.
- TEOCO’s Customers are telecommunication companies around the world. Development work includes interaction with customers and their systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Coding capabilities of 1 language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
- Good level of English – reading writing and speaking.
- Excellent social skills (working in teams and with customers), good team player
- Experience with Unix and SQL – advantage
- Experience in Delivery group and/or Telecom knowledge – advantage
- Presentation/training experience skills – advantage
- Proactive, creative, fits into dynamic environments
- Agrees to travel abroad, frequently.