We are looking for an Oracle DBA, who will work on installation and maintenance of Linux-based Oracle databases both for TEOCO’s systems installed at customer sites worldwide and internal ones, developing and maintaining database administration procedures and operations to achieve optimal database availability.
This job supposes monitoring, disaster recovery, capacity planning and performance tuning, backup/recovery and database upgrades, as well as providing operational support for development, test and production environments.
- Professional Services
- Higher education
Вебсайт Telesens International Ltd.
Квалификация и Опыт
Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency.
Practical experience in the following areas:
- Administering, maintaining, development and implementation of policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of Oracle databases.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date knowledge of requirements and maximizing database performance.
- Maintaining the Oracle database environment as assigned, including database servers.
- Documenting database management activities, including usage and performance monitoring, installation, database creation and problem resolution.
- Providing technical assistance in the management of Data Administration tasks, including creation and maintenance of application tables, indexes, views, procedures, etc. for the development, testing and production database environments.
- Investigating, evaluating and recommending database administration tools and procedures.
- Developing shell scripts for routine tasks automation.
Support of our Oracle databases, database servers and tools, which includes installation, updates, upgrades, tuning, optimization, backups and resources management.