Installing and integrating Service Assurance solutions, participating in Proof of Concept processes and conducting projects at client locations.
• Experience 2+ years.
• Good working knowledge of Linux from command line perspective.
• Basic knowledge in Linux administration and shell scripting.
• Basic knowledge of SQL, including joins and aggregate functions.
• Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
• Intermediate English. Other languages – advantage.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to work independently as well as among cross-functional international teams.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline; appropriate years of experience can substitute for a degree.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support customers and onsite engineers in their work with the Service Assurance solution: installation, configuration, troubleshooting, answering questions, providing tier-2 and tier-3 support, and optionally trainings.
• Ensure all necessary operational processes are up & running, and troubleshooting complex issues.
• Train junior integrators, onsite engineers and support engineers.
The Service Assurance division of TEOCO Corporation has an employment opportunity for full-time integration engineer position in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
The Service Assurance division develops a product line, which provides first-class global telecommunication companies with proactive and unified approach to service quality assurance, network performance and fault management. Our products model and measure network and non-network-related data from various perspectives such as customer specific, service generic, network components and so on.
Our solutions are installed at hundreds of communication service providers throughout the world. The process of solution deployment includes installation, customization, integration and testing of the solution onsite, as well as trainings of the customer’s staff.
As of now, our primary technological domains are Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Oracle WebLogic Server 12, Oracle Database 12c, Hadoop ecosystem, high-availability clusters, private clouds and other enterprise-related technologies.