Skills and qualification required:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in producing technical requirements including UML ( Use Cases, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, Sequence diagram, etc);
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding the analyst role in the Scrum process;
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
- Understanding of REST architecture;
- Strong facilitation/ communication skills;
- English level - intermediate;
- Work in a cross-functional environment to deliver features in time;
- Requirements specification using UML notation;
- Perform requirements management (traceability, verification, and validation, etc).
Would be plus:
- Experience in API designing & specification;
- Team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally;
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns;
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days);
- Paid sick leave and 3 days of sick leave per year without doctor’s approval/ letter;
- English language courses (50% is paid by the company);
- Sports activities (partly paid by the company);
- Seminars, advanced training, internal training for employees are paid by the company;
- Free car parking and locked bike parking;
- Corporate parties, weekend parties, kayaking trips, general celebrations within the company.