This is an outsourcing position with teams from USA and UK as mobile native apps developers. This Position will have a Full-stack team that will work closely with you in order to realize enterprise-level native apps.
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience working with React.Native;
- The capability of utilizing TypeScript and OOP;
- Experience working with large codebases with significant complexity;
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups;
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, API interaction, and the software development life cycle;
- Work closely with Lead Engineers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Management of Client Platforms Technology to develop of web and mobile software, solutions based on a given set of requirements;
- Identify solutions that can be accomplished within a reasonable time period;
- Investigate and resolve issues with our applications and help debug application stacks;
- Work closely with external teams for ongoing development;
- Must have a team player attitude;
Would be a plus:
- Experience creating and deploying to Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store, iOS, and — Android mobile applications.
- Familiar with Objective-C or Java.
- Successful launch of consumer-grade mobile applications.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days);
- Paid sick leave and 3 days of sick leave per year without doctor’s approval/ letter;
- English language courses (50% is paid by the company);
- Sports activities (partly paid by the company);
- Seminars, advanced training, internal training for employees are paid by the company;
- Free car parking and locked bike parking;
- Corporate parties, weekend parties, kayaking trips, general celebrations within the company.