Our company has been developing its own product line in the Telecommunications sphere for almost 22 years. Thanks to our strong developers team, the company implements, maintains and supports its product line (billing systems and related products) Among our clients there are big telecoms in Ukraine as well as abroad.
Our Sales department has set a goal to develop and raise the level of this line and, as a result, we are currently looking for a Pre-sales manager in Telecom.
A Pre-sales manager is like a bridge, a key-role between the Sales, Software departments and, of course, the clients.
A pre-sales manager focuses on possible problems and client’s needs, is aware of how to present the concept of the required solution, using modern technologies and how to explain it to the developers team.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years in Telecommunications IT market;
- Experience in pre-sale or product management;
- Excellent skills to present a software solution, product;
- Deep understanding of telecom technologies and ability for fast self-education;
- Level of English Intermediate and higher;
- Communication and building long-term relationships with potential customers and the Sales team;
- Identification of needs and concepts or a solution (product) requirements formation after the communication with the clients;
- Partial participation in the specifications writing and requirements clarification for the development team;
- Presentations for the client and for the Sales team also.